Land surveying is the basis of all real estate transfers, engineering and architectural design, and construction activities.
Surveying has come a long way since Stonehenge was mapped out using peg and rope methods! Modern surveyors use a wide array of tools and technology to establish land maps and determine boundaries.
MSA Surveyors – Setting the Baseline
Clients choose MSA for their surveying needs, knowing we help with timely real estate closings and accurate recording of property plats. Our topographic and property line data is the basis for sound design, and contractors enjoy priority response from MSA for construction surveying.
MSA has become known as the firm of choice for resolving property line disputes and other complex land discrepancies. We know that accuracy begins with thorough legal research of recorded property data.
For additional information about our land surveying capabilities, please contact Jeff Vierrether.
- As-built surveys
- Boundary surveys
- Deed exhibits
- Digital Terrain Modeling
- Flood elevation certifications
- GIS Mapping
- Hazardous Waste Operations surveys
- High-accuracy surveys
- Hydrographic and bathymetric
- Land title surveys – American Land Title Association/American Congress on Surveying & Mapping (ALTA/ACSM)
- Letter of Map Amendment/ Letter of Map Revision for FEMA consideration
- Metes and bounds descriptions
- Physical surveys
- Plan and profile surveys
- Plats – subdivision, acquisition, dedication, street closure, easement
- Residential “builder’s package” surveys
- Right-of-way acquisition plats/exhibits
- Subdivision plats
- Topographic surveys
- Wetlands and Chesapeake Bay Preservation Area mapping