Civil engineering is the design of infrastructure systems that “civilize” our world with conveniences like sewer and water utilities, paved surfaces, and drainage and stormwater management systems. From rural towns to densely populated suburbs and cities, civil engineering paves the way for productive, flourishing communities.
MSA Engineers – Giving Function to Form
MSA’s civil engineers use their expertise–from feasibility studies to permitting to construction administration–to carry your vision from its idea phase to reality. Our experts know that no two projects are exactly alike. We take care to listen to your needs and explore all options before recommending the best solution.
For additional information about our civil engineering capabilities, please contact Scott Acey.
Civil Engineering Capabilities
- Pump stations
- Sanitary sewer systems
- Septic systems (conventional and alternative)
- Potable water systems
- Erosion and sedimentation control plans
- Site grading/drainage and stormwater management systems
- Street, highway and right-of-way improvements
- Parking facilities
- Airfield pavements
- Site development studies
- Site development/site improvement plans
- Waterfront facilities and shoreline protection
- Underground and above-ground storage tanks
- Forensic engineering and expert witness testimony